Whether you are a business, charity, social enterprise or community group we can help you to help your employees or client group healthy.
Keeping people well and happy at work is the responsibility of both the employer and also the employee. The importance of health and wellbeing, including both physical and emotional wellbeing, at the workplace cannot be underestimated. However sometimes, even with the best intentions of the employer it can be difficult for the employee to maintain their work consistency and sometimes need time away from work.
Getting work life in balance is important to having a happy and fulfilled life. If innovative processes were in place where the employee could have access to services which could prevent them being off sick and keep them well at work, then both parties would benefit.
Having the opportunity to discuss with someone any initial concerns, either physical or emotional, could be of great benefit and possibly alleviate the case for an employee to be off long term sick. Transitions in Life could provide such services and clients would have access to:
- Health MOT which includes
- emotional and physical health and wellbeing assessments;
- education on healthy eating and exercise;
- discussions about maintaining a healthy lifestyle;
- Juicing and healthy smoothie making demonstrations;
- Onsite massage and reflexology
- Techniques for relaxation;
- Raising awareness about stress and promoting mental and physical wellbeing;
- Discussing life transitions;
- Dealing with change;
- Jointly creating an action plan if required.
Get in touch if you want a quote for our services.
For more information on what workshops we have on offer click here.